Attention! Competition for participation in the Erasmus + program (academic mobility -KA107) for scientific and scientific-pedagogical workers Odesa State Agrarian University!
Open submission of applications for participation in the Erasmus + KA1 academic mobility program at the University of Natural Sciences and Humanities, Siedelce (Poland). The competition can be accepted by scientific and scientific-pedagogical workers working on a permanent basis. Only 1 place.
Area of expertise: “Agricultural sciences and food”.
Specialty 202 – “Plant protection and quarantine”.
Applicants must submit the following documents (in English):
- Application for a grant of academic mobility within the framework of the Erasmus + project;
- Motivation letter (one A4 page);
- Summary (CV Europass format);
- Certificate of language proficiency (English, French, German, etc.). Proficiency in a foreign language at a level not lower than that required by the relevant HEI partner and specified in the inter-university agreement on the implementation of the Erasmus + program;
- A photocopy of the first page of the passport;
- A detailed program of work during academic mobility, approved by the head of the applicant’s department for a grant under the Erasmus + project.
If desired, candidates can submit additional documents on their achievements.
The selection of candidates will take place on a competitive basis.
Selection will be based on documents below:
- Summary (CV Europass format)
• Motivation letter (substantiate your goal of participating in the training)
• Certificate of English language proficiency (if available)
- Availability of publications in journals included in scientometric databases;
- Availability of educational and methodological publications.
The package of documents in electronic form must be collected in one electronic file in pdf format, in the order as they are indicated in the list, the file name must contain the name of the university and the name of the applicant: Odau_2021_Petrenko.
Timeframe: Academic Year 2021/2022
Funding for a scholarship of 140 euros per day (5 days of study + 2 days on the way), as well as 275 euros for travel expenses.
Deadline for submission of documents: February 26, 2021.
A candidate for participation in the competitive selection of academic mobility draws up a competitive application and submits it along with documents in electronic format and paper to the Department of International Cooperation and Foreign Economic Relations of the OGAU at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, please contact the Department of International Cooperation and Foreign Economic Relations, room 208 st. Panteleimonovskaya, 13, building 2.