Are you worried that you will not enter?
Take preparation courses for External Independent Testing (EIT)!
Upgrade your knowledge!
Cost for the entire period of preparation for EIT (EIT) for 8 months:
3 subjects – 3600 UAH .
2 subjects – 2700 UAH .
1 subject – 1400 UAH.
Who can participate?
Training courses for EIT (EIT) provide benefits for admission, and are simply necessary for those who are seeking to enter the university:
- secondary schools graduates
- college graduates,
- lyceums graduates,
- those who wants to enter MA courses,
- those who want to deepen their knowledge and prepare for the external independent evaluation.
How to enroll?
Fill out the form and we will call you back!
Why are our courses effective?
- Small groups – 10-15 students.
- Bonus – up to 10 points are added to points on the basis of EIT (EIT) upon completion to the OSAU in the specialty (193 – Surveying and Land Management, 201 – Agronomy, 202 – Plant Protection and Quarantine, 203 – Gardening and Viticulture, 204 – Technology of Livestock Products Production and Processing, 208 – Agroengineering).
- Bonus – up to 20 points to the participants of the Olympiads when entering the OSAU in the specialty (193 – Surveying and Land Management, 201 – Agronomy, 202 – Plant Protection and Quarantine, 203 – Gardening and Viticulture, 204 – Technology of Livestock Products Production and Processing, 208 – Agroengineering)
- As an option, students can choose one or more subjects of study.
- There are theoretical and practical materials.
- Students have the opportunity to attend Open Doors Days, receive group and individual consultations at the departments.
- Upon completion of training, you obtain the certificate.
- Classes are held by experienced teachers with rich experience in preparing for the successful completion of an external independent assessment.
- Preparatory department graduates have advantages when enrolling in full-time and part-time studies at Odesa State Agrarian University.
- Training Duration lasts 8 months.
- to approach the choice of future profession;
- to improve school or college performance;
- successfully pass entrance exams;
- gain skills of educational work in a higher education institution;
- get to know the university, staff and teachers;
- get individual advice from the selection committee.
- application for training;
- agreement on the provision of educational services;
- photocopy of passport and identification code;
- copy of birth certificate for persons who do not have a passport;
- 1 color photo 3×4 cm;
- tuition payment receipt.
Our students score EIT (EIT) at 160-170
The classes are planned to start in October or November, following completion of the groups.