The European Union delegation to Ukraine announces the recruitment of students and postgraduates to participate in the Online School “EU Study Days-2024“.
About the project
EU Study Days is the project established by the EU Delegation to Ukraine, it provides an opportunity for students and postgraduate students to learn more about the European Union and EU-Ukraine relations from key European and Ukrainian experts in this field. In addition, the project promotes the development of a network of young Ukrainians for communication, exchange of experience, cooperation and implementation of joint initiatives.
Study duration: from February 19 to April 8, 2024.
Application deadline: 23:00, February 11, 2024 .
Requirements for participants of EU Study Days students and postgraduates:
Applications for participation in the competitive selection are accepted from persons aged 18 to 25 who:
– are students of the master’s degree or the last year of the bachelor’s degree at the full-time Ukrainian higher education institutions;
– are postgraduates of any form of education;
– knowledge of English. The required level is B2/C1.
At the selection stage, the organizers may conduct an interview to check this level, and also reserve the right at any stage to exclude from the program persons who demonstrate an insufficient level of English language proficiency.
Participation in the program involves obtaining of certificates
In order to receive a certificate of successful course completion , students and postgraduates must complete 10 (ten) online modules. The certificate will contain the number of ECTS credits (3 credits), information on the number of hours and a list of modules. Universities that are partners in the implementation of the project can enroll this certificate in full or in part within the relevant disciplines.
What can the EU Study Days listeners expect?
- 10 training modules about the history of the EU, its institutions, values, politics,
European integration of Ukraine, etc. The program includes video lectures from Ukrainian and European experts, online webinars and interactive classes.
- Implementation of mini-projects aimed to spread information about EU values and
policies, ideas of European integration.
- Certificate of the program completion , which will contain information about the
duration of training, the number of hours, the list of modules, and for students – the number of ECTS credits.
- Participation in “EU Study Days“ Offline School for the 40 most active and the
most successful participants.
- To fill out an application by the link: https://bit.ly/eustudydays_students_2024
- In case of successful completion of the contest according to the applications – to take online testing on the EU Study Days platform.
Important: persons who have participated in EU Study Days in previous years are not allowed to participate in the program.
More details on the project page:
Participation is free for selected participants.