Competition for the implementation of academic mobility within the framework of Erasmus+
For the consideration of students of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine!
Within the framework of cooperation of OSAU with the University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, (Germany) (www.tiho-hannover.de), Erasmus+ Programme Inter-institutional agreement Key Action 1 Learning mobility for higher education students and staff a competition is announced for the implementation of academic mobility of applicants and staff.
The following documents to be submitted by the applicants:
- Erasmus+ KA1 International Mobility with Partner Countries ifnul application form for students and staff ( attached).
- Motivation letter (one page A 4)
- Curriculum vitae (CV Europass format)
- Document confirming English language knowledge
- First page of the foreign passport (Photocopy, scan, pdf.)
- If desired, applicants can submit additional documents about their achievements (certificates, awards, etc.).
All documents are submitted in English.
Documents should be sent to the e-mail address of the Department of International Relations of OSAU email@example.com.
The package of documents in electronic form must be generated in one electronic file in pdf. format, in the order in which they are listed, the name of the file must contain the name of the university and the surname of the applicant: Hannover _Shevchenko.
For participation in academic mobility applicant’s level of English must be at least B2.
Approximate terms of implementation of academic mobility:
For students: April – June, 2024.
Deadline for submitting documents: February 23, 2023.
Candidates will be selected on a competitive basis.
The date of the interview (if necessary) will be announced.