The selection procedure is announced for the implementation of academic mobility within the framework of the Erasmus+ program
For the consideration of staff and students of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine!
Within the framework of cooperation of OSAU with the University of Messina, Italy (https://international.unime.it/), Erasmus+ Programme Inter-institutional agreement Key Action 1 Learning mobility for higher education students and staff, a competition is announced for the implementation of academic mobility of applicants and staff.
The following documents to be submitted by the applicants:
- Erasmus+ KA1 International Mobility with Partner Countries ifnul application form for students and staff ( attached).
- Motivation letter (one page A 4)
- Curriculum vitae (CV Europass format)
- Document confirming English language knowledge
- First page of the foreign passport (Photocopy, scan, pdf.)
- Detailed work program during academic mobility, approved by the head of the applicant’s department (for teaching staff)
- If desired, applicants can submit additional documents about their achievements (certificates, awards, etc.).
All documents are submitted in English.
Documents should be sent to the e-mail address of the Department of International Relations of OSAU firstname.lastname@example.org.
The package of documents in electronic form must be generated in one electronic file in pdf. format, in the order in which they are listed, the name of the file must contain the name of the university and the surname of the applicant: MESSINA _Shevchenko.
For participation in academic mobility applicant’s level English must be at least B2.
Approximate terms of implementation of academic mobility:
For students: March – June 2024.
For staff – to be agreed with the host institution.
Deadline for submitting documents:
November 23, 2023.
Candidates will be selected on a competitive basis.
The date of the interview (if necessary) will be announced.