If you study to be a veterinarian at Odesa State Agrarian University, a wide selection of vacancies will be available:
- A doctor in a veterinary clinic, often narrowly specialized: surgeon, ophthalmologist, traumatologist, etc.
- Private medical practice .
- A doctor on a farm, poultry farm, other agricultural facilities.
- A pharmacist in a veterinary pharmacy – usually such senior students are taken for such work without experience.
- In the laboratory for the study of diseases, the development of vaccines, epidemiology.
- Veterinarian for quality control of raw materials in production – for example, at a meat factory or dairy.
- Production and sale of animal feed and additives.
- Grooming, training, hotel, and other services for healthy animals.
Having a diploma of higher education in this specialty, you can find work in the village and the city, for full or part-time work, to contact with animals, only with people or with laboratory samples – the choice is only yours