Director – Varhatiuk Maria Oleksandrivna
65044, Odessa, lane. Matrosova, 6,
Cab. 301, 302.
Postgraduate Education Institute of Odessa State Agrarian University (hereinafter – the Institute) is a structural unit of the University without the right of legal entity.
The activity of the Institute is aimed at providing a full and high-quality educational process by improving, using and raising the level of professional knowledge, skills and abilities using advanced information technologies and computer developments in various areas of training students.
Among the priority directions of the Institute’s work is the improvement of the level of knowledge and wide use by specialists of agriculture and other branches of agroindustrial complex of the system of precision agriculture, unmanned aerial vehicles and other technologies that contribute to the promotion of scientific developments in the field of land use optimization, optimization of seed material use, effective use of both moist lands and areas with insufficient humidity. The latter is one of the rather topical and problematic issues in the Black Sea region, given the current climatic conditions.
Main activities of the Institute
- retraining and professional development of specialists, training, retraining and professional development of workers according to the state order and contractual obligations;
- retraining of specialists, training and retraining of workers by order of employment services;
- training and professional development of employees of state and local budget structures;
- provision of educational, informational and consulting services to legal entities and individuals;
- scientific consultations for persons who raise their qualification independently;
- cultural and educational methodical work;
- provision of paid services in accordance with the current legislation;
- financial and economic, industrial and commercial activities;
- implementation of external relations.
The Institute has modern educational base in the field of improvement of professional skill, and for realization of teaching activity, except for leading teachers of university, attracts experts of different branches. All directions of activity of the Institute are aimed at increase of competitiveness of agricultural producers of the region.