Foreigners and stateless persons are enrolled in higher educational institutions based on the results of the interview and on the basis of an agreement. Foreigners arriving for study must have an “D” type entry visa, which they receive at the Ukrainian embassies in the respective countries.
The basis for applying for an entry visa to Ukraine for the purpose of training is the original of the corresponding invitation issued at the request of foreigners (Odessa, 13 Panteleymonovskaya St., Center for International Education for Foreign Citizens, bldg. 107, tel.: +38(093) 363-75-22, (048) 784-57-26 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of documents provided by foreigners and stateless persons arriving for training at the educational qualification level “Bachelor”:
- Application addressed to the rector of the University;
- Application form;
- A copy of the document of education (secondary or higher) and grades obtained in academic disciplines (points) – a translation into Ukrainian is certified by a notary;
- A copy of the national passport (or a document that replaces it);
- copy of birth certificate;
- A medical certificate of health certified by the official health authority of the country from which the foreigner arrived and issued no earlier than two months before the foreigner leaves for study in Ukraine;
- certificate of absence of HIV infection
- 10 photographs measuring 3×4 cm;
- return ticket with an open date of return to their homeland for a period of up to one year.
The documents referred to in paragraphs “3”, “4”, “5”, “6” must be:
- certified in accordance with the legislation of the country of their issuance and legalized at the Ukrainian Embassy in the country from which the foreigner arrived;
- translated into Ukrainian and notarized.
A return ticket with an open date of return to their homeland for a period of up to one year can be replaced by a voluntary liability insurance contract for reimbursement of expenses associated with the implementation of the decision on deportation outside Ukraine. Such an agreement is drawn up by the department for work with foreign citizens.
Acceptance of documents from foreigners and stateless persons – enrolled in training at the educational and qualification levels “Bachelor”, “Master”.
The right to enroll in education for education at the educational and qualification levels of the “master” is available to people who have received basic or complete higher education and received a bachelor’s or specialist diploma in the relevant field of training. Nostrification of documents on the obtained educational qualification level outside Ukraine is carried out by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
The Center for International Education for the Training of Foreign Citizens provides:
- preparation and execution of an agreement on the provision of educational services (training);
- preparation of a document for a temporary stay of a foreigner in Ukraine, and also extends the period of stay in Ukraine;
- registration of an insurance policy for the provision of medical care;
- execution of a voluntary liability insurance contract for reimbursement of expenses associated with the implementation of the decision on deportation outside Ukraine.