Odesa State Agrarian University invites foreigners to study in the preparatory department.
The educational process takes place in full-time and mixed (partially distance) form of education.
Languages of education:
Applicants can submit documents remotely to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. / Fax: +38(093) 363-75-22, (048) 784-57-26
List of documents:
- Application form;
- Copy of the document for education (secondary or higher) and grades obtained in academic disciplines (points) – translation into Ukrainian must be notarized;
- Copy of the national passport (or a document that replaces it);
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Medical certificate of health certified by the official health authority of the country from which the foreigner arrived and issued no earlier than two months before the foreigner leaves for study in Ukraine;
- Certificate of absence of HIV infection;
- 10 photographs measuring 3×4 cm;
- Return ticket with an open date of return to their homeland for a period of up to one year.
The documents referred to in paragraphs “2”, “3”, “4”, “5” must be:
- certified in accordance with the legislation of the country of their issuance and legalized at the Ukrainian Embassy in the country from which the foreigner arrived;
- translated into Ukrainian and notarized.