We invite you to participate in
II International Scientific and Practical Conference
“ACTUAL ASPECTS OF SCIENCE AND EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT”,
which will be held on December 8-9, 2022
The Conference aims to share experience, improving educational processes and solving development problems in the field of agriculture
Certificate No. 488 dated November 9, 2022
of the State Scientific Institution “Ukrainian Institute of Scientific and Technical Expertise and Information”
MAIN THEMATIC DIRECTIONS OF THE CONFERENCE:
SECTION 1. Veterinary medicine. Veterinary hygiene, sanitary and expertise.
SECTION 2. Technology of livestock products production and processing.
SECTION 3. Agricultural engineering.
SECTION 4. Geodesy and land management.
SECTION 5. Agronomy. Plant protection and Quarantine. Gardening and viticulture.
SECTION 6. Economics. Accounting and taxation. Management.
Official languages: Ukrainian, English.
Conference is held online via Zoom, the link will be sent 1-2 days before.
Participation is free.
Deadline for application form registration and abstract submission – December 1, 2022.
Publication of the Conference materials in an electronic version – December 26, 2022.
Please, send your abstracts to: email@example.com
Registration link: http://surl.li/drrxm
- +380984030800, Olga Naidich
- +380950814995, Kristina Mazhylovska
- +380936102951, Tetiana Movchan
ABSTRACT DESIGN REQUIREMENTS
- Abstract volume up to 5 pages
- Format – A4, text editor- MS Word (doc, docx),
- Font – Times New Roman, size – 14,
- Line spacing – 1.0, paragraph – 1.25 cm,
- All margins – 20 mm.
The editorial board reserves the right to edit the submitted materials, as well as to reject them in case of inconsistency with the Conference topic and non-compliance with the above conditions. The editorial board is not responsible for the reliability of the facts presented.
- UDC code (Size – 14, alignment – left).
- Abstract title (All caps, bold, alignment – centred);
- Name of the author(s) (Sentence case, bold, alignment – centred); Scientific degree, academic title, position, place of work/study (institution name, city, state);
e-mail addresses of all the authors are mandatory.
- Through an interval, main text – justified alignment.
- References list should be formatted according to the existing standards of bibliographic description DSTU 8302: 2015 (up to 4-5 sources). A reference number should be enclosed in square brackets.
Program ІІ International scientific and practical conference for teaching staff and young researchers «ACTUAL ASPECTS OF SCIENCE AND EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT»
Матеріали ІІ Всеукраїнської науково-практичної конференції «Аграрна наука: стан та перспективи розвитку». 24-25 листопада 2022р.