Accounting is an independent structural unit that reports directly to the Rector of ODAU.
Bookkeeping in its activity is guided by the Constitution and laws of Ukraine, decrees of the President of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted in accordance with the Constitution and laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, decrees of the Ministry of Finance, other legislative acts regulating budgetary relations and financial and economic activity of budgetary institutions , The rector’s orders, and the accounting department.
The main tasks of accounting are:
• accounting of financial and economic activities of the ODAU and preparation of reports;
• displaying in the documents reliable and complete information on business transactions and results of activities necessary for the prompt management of budgetary allocations (appropriations) and financial and material (intangible) resources;
• ensuring compliance with the budget legislation when making budget commitments, timely filing for registration of such commitments, making payments in accordance with the budget commitments made, accurate and complete accounting of transactions and accounting;
• ensuring control over the presence and movement of property, use of financial and material (intangible) resources in accordance with the approved standards and estimates;
Composition of accounting:
• chief accountant – office. 120, tel. (048) -777-54-03;
• material department – cab. 115, tel. (048) -785-07-30;
• payments for hostel accommodation, contract training, rent, accounting for scholarships and payments to orphan students – office. 117,
tel. (048) -784-57-27;
• accounting of salaries, vacation and hospital payments, banking operations – cab. 119, tel. (048) -785-10-42;