IV International Eurasian Agricultural and Natural Sciences Congress
Odesa State Agrarian University is honored to invite you to participate in the IV International Eurasian Agricultural and Natural Sciences Congress, which will be held online on October 30-31, 2020.
- Selcuk University (Republic of Turkey).
- Konya Food and Agriculture University (Republic of Turkey)
- Odesa State Agrarian University (Ukraine).
- Kyrgyz-Turkish Manas University.
The purpose of the congress is international cooperation and active promotion of knowledge exchange, as well as coverage of modern world technologies in agriculture and providing opportunities for further exchange of relevant scientific and technological knowledge in agriculture and science between researchers, faculties, experts in these fields.
- Grapevine, fruit, vegetable and ornamental plants, cereals, edible grain legumes, industrial plants, meadow pasture and forage cultivation and breeding
- Plant diseases and pests, plant and disease management, weeds and management, pesticides, integrated disease and pest management, stored product pest, pathogen and plant relationships, biological and biotechnical control.
- Organic production, good agricultural practices, sustainable and efficient agriculture.
- Plant physiology, anatomy, biochemistry, biophysics, botany, ecology, genetics, limnology, microbiology, molecular biology, pathology, physiology, socio-biology, structural biology, zoology.
- Agricultural biotechnology, molecular biology and genetics, bacteriology, genetic engineering, bioinformatics, enzymology.
- Landscape planning, design and management, protection and planning of natural and cultural resources.
- Agricultural machinery, precision agriculture, ergonomics, engineering design and modeling.
- Animal husbandry and breeding, feed and animal feeding, biometry and genetics, animal health and livestock technology.
- Water quality and pollution, fish and fish biology, fishing technology and fisheries management, fish processing technology, fish diseases and aquaculture.
- Seed and seed technology
- Irrigation, drainage and land reclamation, water management, water quality and salinity, land consolidation, hydrology, climate change, agricultural shelters.
- Post-harvest physiology and storage in agriculture
- Farming economy, agricultural cooperatives, agriculture policy, agricultural marketing finance, publishing, business management, food economy and management, rural sociology, international agricultural trade, natural resources, environmental economy.
- Food chemistry, microbiology and biotechnology, nutrition science, fermentation technology, milk meat, fruit and vegetable products technology, cereal and other field crop products technology, and so on.
- Environmental toxicology, environment and Urbanization, environmental education, environmental law and philosophy, tourism and environment, nature and environment.
- Renewable energy and their resources, bioenergetics and biofuels, energy agriculture and technologies, alternative energy sources, biological diversity.
- Ecological degradation and ecosystem restoration, ecosystem, global climate change, basin and basin management.
- Soil physics, soil chemistry, soil biology, soil fertility, soil quality, fertilizer and fertilization, plant nutrition, soil and water pollution and soil conservation.
- Registration and acceptance of annotations until 15.10.2020. at the link http://online.bildirigonder.com/Login
After accepting the abstracts, the authors need to prepare a scientific paper and send it by 30.11.20.
Requirements for the design of scientific papers at the link
Conference work – 30.10.2020 -31.10.2020
The working language of the Congress is English.
Congressional Organizational Fee – $ 30 USA.
Details for payment of the contribution
The detailed program will be posted at: http://agrieurasia.com/EN/Eurasia_Tgbk
At the end of the Congress will be provided:
- digital certificate of participation in the congress;
- digital presentation certificate;
- collection of materials of the Congress with ISBN;
- videos of the congress and reports (will be available online).