INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION
Director – Dushak Maya Ivanivna
Leading specialist – Shovkaliuk Oleksandra Fedorivna
Senior Qualification Inspector – Yushchenko Galina Mikhailovna
Address: rooms 301, 302, bystreet Matrosova, 6, Odesa, 65044.
The Institute of Postgraduate Education of the Odesa State Agrarian University (the Institute) is a structural unit of the university without legal personality.
The main purpose of the Institute is aimed at the ensuring of complete and high-quality of the educational process by deepening, expanding and updating the level of professional knowledge, skills and abilities with the use of advanced information technologies and computer developments in various areas of training students.
The work of the Institute is aimed at the widespread use of the system of precision agriculture, unmanned aerial vehicles and other technologies by specialists of agriculture and other branches of the agro-industrial complex. These technologies will promote scientific developments in the field of optimization of land use, optimizing of seed use and optimization of use of wet lands and areas with low humidity. The last question is rather relevant and problematic issue in the Black Sea region with the current climatic conditions.
The main areas of activity of the Institute are:
- retraining and advanced training of specialists, preparation, retraining and advanced training of personnel according to the state order and negotiable obligations;
- retraining of specialists, preparation and retraining of workers on orders of employment services;
- training and professional development of employees from state and local budgetary structures;
- providing with educational, information and advisory services for legal entities and individuals;
- scientific consultation for self-employed persons;
- cultural and educational methodological work;
- providing with paid services in accordance with the current legislation;
- financial-economic, production and commercial activity;
- external relations.
The Institute is working according to modern model in the field of advanced training. Moreover, specialists from various fields are invited to carry out educational practice of students, in addition to leading university professors. All areas of the Institute are aimed at the competitive recovery of agricultural producers in the region.