ADMISSION TO ODESA STATE AGRARIAN UNIVERSITY
for the preparation of postgraduates at the third educational and scientific level of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (full-time and part-time) through postgraduate studies for 2020-2021 academic year in the following specialties:
|Code and name of the field of knowledge||Code and name of specialty||Licensed volume (persons)|
|073 Management and Administration||073 “Management”||10|
|201 Agrarian Sciences and Food||201 Agronomy||15|
|204 Agrarian Sciences and Food||204 “Technology of production and processing of livestock products”||10|
|211 Veterinary medicine||211 “Veterinary medicine”||16|
|212 Veterinary medicine||212 “Veterinary Hygiene, Sanitation and Expertise”||10|
Postgraduate students who have received a master’s or specialist’s degree are accepted on a competitive basis. Entrance tests are allowed to persons who have submitted in due time all the documents required for admission in accordance with the rules of admission to higher education. The Admissions Committee may refuse a person admission to graduate school solely on the grounds that he / she fails to submit the documents specified in the admission rules within the prescribed deadline.
Application documents for admission to postgraduates programmes:
- an application addressed to the rector of the university indicating the department, specialty, form of study, and sources of funding. The statement with a personal signature confirms the fact of acquaintance with the rules of admission to graduate studies of the OSAU;
- a personal sheet for personnel records (form No. P-2 DS with a 3×4 photo, passport data), certified by the seal and signature of the head of the personnel department of the enterprise, institution or organization where the applicant works, and a certified copy of the workbook (if any);
- a list and originals or certified (notarized or by the Admissions Committee) copies of published scientific works and inventions (if any); persons who do not have published scientific papers and inventions submit scientific abstracts in their chosen scientific specialty with a review of the proposed scientific adviser and assessment;
- medical certificate on form 086-U (original);
- copies of the diploma of higher education with the indication of the received qualification (specialization) of the specialist or the master and the appendix to it (the persons who have received the corresponding education abroad – a copy of the nostrified diploma), the passport;
- consent to the collection and processing of personal data;
- two-color photographs measuring 3 × 4 cm;
- an extract from the minutes of the meeting of the Academic Council of the faculty for persons who have a recommendation in graduate studies after graduation;
- originals or certified (notarized or by the Admissions Committee) copies of the awards received as a result of international, All-Ukrainian student competitions of research, olympiads and scientific conferences (if any);
- submission to graduate studies from a higher educational institution, research institution, organization (for external entrants by purpose);
- the conclusion of the prospective supervisor based on the results of the interview;
- certificate of passing the candidate exams (if any).
When applying in paper form, the applicant personally presents:
– proof of identity and citizenship;
– military ID or registration certificate – for those liable for military service;
– a state document (original) about the previously obtained educational level and its annex.
The documents are submitted in a paper folder.
The fact of an acquaintance of the entrant with the Rules of admission to graduate school is recorded in the application of the entrant and confirmed by his signature when applying paper form.
Terms of acceptance of documents
|Stages of an introductory company||Full-time education||External form of education|
|Start receiving applications and documents||April 1, 2020||July 15, 2020|
|Completion of receipt of applications and documents||April 17, 2020||August 14, 2020|
|Timing of entrance tests||April 22-28, 2020||August 19-26, 2020|
|List of persons recommended for enrollment is published||April 29, 2020||August 28, 2020|
|Deadline for enrollment||April 30, 2020||August 31, 2020|
Entrants to the graduate school of the university take entrance exams:
– by specialty (in the volume of the curriculum for a specialist or master, which corresponds to their chosen scientific specialty);
– in a foreign language (by the decision of the Academic Council of the OSAU) in an amount that corresponds to level B2 of the Pan-European Recommendations for Language Education.
– an additional entrance test for applicants entering the graduate school from a different field of knowledge (specialty) than the one indicated in the diploma of the master (specialist).
Odessa State Agrarian University
65012, г.. Odessa, 13 Panteleimonovskaya str.
room number 101
Tel.: (048) 785-10-43, (048) 722-27-28.